BIAs, Local Governments + Corporate Community:
Join BIABC and take part in our Main Street movement.
Membership Has its Benefits
Join today. Members of BIABC receive:
- Province-wide (and beyond) networking with peer members
- Promotion of your BIA on the BIABC website
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Advocacy on behalf of the BIA membership to voice BIA concerns and issues
- Access to local and international-calibre speakers at the annual BIABC + IDA (International Downtown Association) Pacific Northwest Regional Conference
- The all-inclusive BIABC Handbook with templates, tools and best practices for starting and managing a business improvement association
- Ongoing information about upcoming events of interest, issues, and activities
- Access to past Best in the West Awards winning entries you can learn/crib from
- Reduced rates for BIABC conference registration, other events, and Best in the West Award submissions
- A 40% discount on membership with the International Downtown Association (IDA) (restrictions apply)
- Information, potential discounts, and other cost saving arrangements with BIABC partner FortisBC
- Access to the BIABC Benefits Program for both your employees and the employees of your members. Options for the Program include Group Health and Dental plans, Critical Illness Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program and Group RRSP. Plans available for single employees and up. Revenue sharing available for BIAs based on the usage by your members.
- Savings of 25% or more off premiums with HUB International Insurance’s "Platinum Pro BIABC Group Insurance" program. To find out how you can generate insurance savings for your BIA, contact Paul Scorer of HUB International at 250-753-2481 or email at Paul.Scorer@hubinternational.com
- A members’ reduced rate of $49.99/month (regular rate is $199.99) with Techweavers on the Professional Package "self-managed" or "content-managed" web service solutions. These are finished websites that can be updated by you without code, tools or any HTML knowledge. All development costs, training and ongoing support is included.
BIA Annual budget BIABC Membership Fee
o Under $600,000 $325
o $600,000 and up $500
o Introductory Rate* $200
* This is a rate available for businesses, municipalities and economic development offices interested in starting a BIA. Please contact the office to determine eligibility.
Fill out the form below or contact us at:
495 West Georgia Street
PO Box 4718
Vancouver BC, V6B 4A4
Contact: Lori Baxter, Administrator